A truly effective Commercial Property lawyer needs experience and expertise. We are proud that a client-base more usually associated with a much larger law firm is testament to the strength and depth of knowledge in our Commercial Property team.
Our clients tell us time and again that the direct working relationship with the same senior practitioner who knows them and understands their commercial property requirements makes the difference whether it’s a lease of a single office or the purchase of a major development site.
In addition to managing single acquisitions and disposals we actively advise a broad range of clients on the legal issues arising across their commercial property portfolios.
We have particular expertise in development acquisition, set-up and disposals in both a commercial and residential context. We also act for commercial landlords and tenants from owner-managed businesses right up to Public Limited Companies.
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Commercial property development
- Residential property development and plot disposal
- Portfolio and property investment management
- Commercial landlord & tenant portfolio work
- Office, retail and industrial freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Farming and agricultural estates
- Land options, rights of pre-emption, overage and clawback
- Disposals on behalf of insolvency practitioners
- Licensed property freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals