Time spent with lawyers is time out from running your business and therefore we know experience counts. Whatever your enterprise, be it sole trading, partnership, private company or PLC, ensuring the right structures are in place from the outset and maintaining good business disciplines day-to-day saves time and money.
We suspect that there never was a time when it was easy to run a business and over the years we have helped hundreds of firms with everything that their business activities encounter.
From an initial shareholders agreement or partnership deed, to drafting precise and practical terms and conditions right through to share sales, asset disposals, buy-outs and mergers, we have ensured our clients take the right steps at the right time.
We have particular expertise in the following:
- Drafting terms and conditions
- IP licensing
Business & corporate transactions including:
- Asset sales and purchases
- Share sales and purchases
Business & corporate structures and administration including:
- Company start-up, incorporation and initial & ongoing formalities
- Shareholder agreements & joint ventures
- Partnership agreements
- Limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and conversion to LLP status