Business is competitive and it is a simple fact that on occasion there are times when we disagree with others and others disagree with us. In some instances we may need assistance with identifying exactly where we stand, in others we may want to negotiate a compromise on a matter, or occasionally, there comes a point when we have to assert our legal or contractual rights.
The Court-room is often an option however negotiation, adjudication or mediation may well be better alternatives. Our experienced team of litigators know that a careful, reasoned and above all practical analysis of the position is vital to ensure that whatever route to solving a dispute is chosen it places you on the best possible footing and is as cost-effective as possible.
We have particular expertise in dealing with disputes relating to:
- Businesses and contractual terms
- Employment matters for both employers and employees
- Property and rights to property
- Trusts and administering estates
- Shareholder and boardroom disagreements
- Partnership disputes
- Corporate insolvency and acting for insolvency professionals
- Reputation management